Change to CEDI Help Desk Hours
Beginning March 1, 2024, the CEDI Help Desk telephone support hours will change. The CEDI Help Desk phone lines will open at 9:00 a.m. ET and close at 6:00 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday. The CEDI Help Desk will continue to be closed on Thursdays from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. for training.
The CEDI Help Desk email box will continue to receive emails 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- CEDI Help Desk Phone: 866-311-9184
- CEDI Help Desk Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website and Self-Service Tools
The CEDI Website, www.ngscedi.com, and self-service tools will also continue to be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for the convenience of CEDI Trading Partners and Suppliers. Below are CEDI Self-Service Tools found on the CEDI Website.
- Gateway Self-Service Password Reset Portal offers a simple and secure web-based process for CEDI Trading Partners and CEDI Claims Portal Users to change or reset their password.
- 277CA Edit Tool provides easy-to-understand descriptions associated with the edit code(s) returned on the 277CA – Claim Acknowledgement for X12 version 5010A1 claims.
- NPI Crosswalk Tool allows suppliers to verify the crosswalk link established between a billing NPI and DME PTAN.
- Enrollment Status Tool can be used to instantly check the status of your CEDI enrollment packet.
- Recertification Status Toolis used to verify the status of the CEDI Trading Partner and CEDI Claims Portal User Recertification form.
- The CEDI Gateway and CEDI Claims Portal will continue to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week to allow CEDI customers to connect and exchange transactions with CEDI.
Post Date: 02/06/2024